Rinse Ace® Power Sprayer
Effective Shower Cleaning
• The Power Sprayer is the ultimate companion to your favorite tub & shower cleaning product(s) for cleaning the shower or tub. Wet the tub or shower, use your favorite cleaner, let the cleaner do its work, then rinse away all soap, scum and cleaning residue with the Power Sprayer. No need to use a bucket, refill and get wet yourself in the process.
How it works
• Add the Rinse Ace Shower Connector once to your showerhead, then snap in the 6 foot flexible hose and sprayer and rinse away all dirt in one easy controlled motion. Water will only flow from the sprayer when lever is pressed. No need to remember to switch anything. Attach hose, water will flow from the hose, detach hose, water will come through the showerhead again.
Match your décor
• Shower Connectors are available in metal and plastic in different finishes.to match your shower heads
• Shower cleaning and cleaning large items like mini blinds, screens and furnace filters.
- Shower connector installs easily one-time only
- 6-foot detachable hose "quick-connects" to shower connector on your existing showerhead only when needed
- On/off sprayer saves water; the water flows only when lever is pressed, never from the showerhead when the hose is attached
- White hose detaches for a clutter-free shower
- Ultimate versatility - cleaning the shower, bathing pets, washing children's hair, assisted bathing and more
Remove shower head.
Twist on shower connector.
Shower head operates normally when hose is not connected.
Connecting hose shuts off flow to showerhead
Water flows only when sprayer lever is pressed
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on RINSE ACE® Power Sprayer™ System?Yes, there is a one year warranty. We warrant our products shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email email@example.com. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Why doesn't water flow from the showerhead when the hose is attached?The design saves water and keeps you dry while rinsing.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. If you don't detach the hose, you must remember to turn off the water at the wall controls. Also, water will not flow from your showerhead if the hose remains attached.
Will the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
Plastic Versus Metal ConnectorsOur injection molded Shower Connectors, are designed to last and have been in homes since 1995. However you should order the Metal Shower Connector if you have one of today's heavier, larger showerheads (think of Rainfall or Sunflower styles.) Also note the newer finishes, Satin Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze, are only available in metal.
The sprayer looks like the one near my kitchen faucet. Is it powerful?We think you will be pleasantly surprised. You can rinse every surface easily and thoroughly while standing outside the tub and shower.
What's the difference between the Power Sprayer™ system and the Snap 'N Spray Detachable 6' Sprayer?Just the sprayer styles are different. The Power Sprayer has an on/off sprayer and flow is not adjustable. The Snap 'N Spray has a variable flow sprayer so you can move it's easy-glide toggle lever to change the flow from light to heavy.
Can I order a different hose length?Yes. Please call 1-800 257-7844 to order a custom hose length.