Rinse Ace® Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser
• Bathing a baby or toddler is incredible easy and fun as well with the Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser. No messy rinse cups or pitchers needed for bathing baby! Have ultimate control over where the water goes so you and baby can simply have fun.
• Since the Rinse Ace hose detaches after use, there is no loose hose hanging in your shower.
• The variable flow sprayer adjusts from pause to light to full flow. Only spraying water when you want it with fingertip control. No need to turn water off with the shower controls!
How it works
• Simply install the shower connector one time; then Snap-On the extra-long, flexible 6-foot hose easily, any time. There is no need to remove your showerhead after that, making the Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser the most convenient and comfortable bathing experience for you and your child.
- 6' white hose with 1 setting variable flow sprayer
- 6-foot detachable hose "quick-connects" to your existing showerhead only at bath time
- Detachable 6' hose feature makes adults feel safe that there's no dangerous, permanent hose hanging in the showerToggle lever allows variable flow control at your thumb -- pause, light flow or drenching spray for a child's comfort
- Sprayer saves water; the water flows only when lever is moved from PAUSE, never from the showerhead when the hose is attachedIncluded shower connector easily installs just one time on your existing showerhead -- no plumber needed
Remove shower head.
Twist on shower connector.
Shower head operates normally when hose is not connected.
Connecting hose shuts off flow to showerhead.
Water flows only when sprayer lever is lifted.
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on Rinse Ace® Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email email@example.com. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Does the RINSE ACE® Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser hose also connect to the RINSE ACE® Sink Baby Rinser aerator?No, the hose end connections are different. The hoses are not interchangeable.
Will the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. If you don't detach the baby & toddler rinser hose, you must remember to turn off the water at the wall controls. Also, water will not flow from your showerhead if the hose remains attached.
I would like a different hose length. Is that possible?Yes, we do have the ability to make custom shower hose lengths. Call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we can take your order with a credit card.
Plastic Versus Metal ConnectorsOur injection molded Shower Connectors, are designed to last and have been in homes since 1995. However you should order the Metal Shower Connector if you have one of today's heavier, larger showerheads (think of Rainfall or Sunflower styles.) Also note the newer finishes, Satin Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze, are only available in metal.